Friday, August 26, 2011

Mwaahahahahaha. :)

So I decided I should start a blog... mostly because there is no way on earth my FB friends like having their home feed spammed by my geek attacks. :) The point of this is to give me an outlet. :)

A little about me:
I'm a half time novelist... meaning I start a novel(total cool story lines, might I add)... and only write half of it before moving on to another story... :P
I'm a melancholy personality. Sometimes, I make Eeyore look like Tigger...
I love my animals; a rescued Quaker Parrot named Harley... he was abused and only likes me...and even that is subject to change from time to time. :P A rescued American Bulldog named Dodge... 80lbs of "OH! I WANNA GO THIS WAY!"(Think Chance from Homeward Bound ). And last but not least, a Bearded Dragon named Cleopatra.
I am the oldest of 10 children.
I still live at home with my parents(give me a break, I'm only 19).
I wish so bad that I could be a Cultural Anthropologist... but I don't have the money...
I've read more than 1,400 books in my lifetime.
I spend HOURS reading Epbot, Girl Genius and Cake Wrecks.
I'm into Steampunk.
I play Viola and Violin.
Due to "weird bones"(no joke, the exact words the Dr. used), I hear differently than most people; As a result, music is a passion of mine. Not only do I hear music, I feel it in my head.
I would love to go to a Comic convention, but sadly, it has never happened.
Pirates are a passion of mine. :) (Henry Every= BEST PIRATE EVER!!!)

And I think that should be enough... So... yeah, this is me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment