Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Geek My Kindle!

I set out today to post some geeky Kindle cases. There are a lot out there people! I can't share every single one, so I'll just show the ones that stuck out to me.

(And as a side note, for you ipod/iphone people, I swoon at the sight of ohmycake's wonderful ipod cases! I can't decide which I like more... the Poptart or the Toast...Sadly since I don't have an ipod or an iphone, I'll just be happy with my Kindle.)

First a little something for you Hitchhiker fans:

Found via: Craft

Angry Birds:

Made by UptownAvenue

And Mario is always in style:

Made by Nokomomo

And can it be? It is!

Tardis by MyFunkyCamelot


And a lovely Steampunk-ish gem:

And I do recommend Joevleather's store! LOVELY!

And one more since I can't leave off with an odd number and because the little guy practically demanded that I share him:

Made by ohmycake

See what I mean? Those great big eyes begging... pleading... buy meeeee... Must... resist...cute...pig...

No comments:

Post a Comment